Lucky In Love

Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 150 - Right Now

I can't believe it has been 150 days and we still aren't halfway through deployment... ugh!! 200 more days to go. But anyways...

Right now I am…

watching:  Revenge… my all-time new favorite show and I did once see Emily Van Camp when I was at Magic Mountain so it makes it more fun to see her act so devious.

eating: Chile Picante Corn Nuts

drinking:  Lemon Water

wearing:  Red blouse, Black pants, sweater and boots

avoiding:  working

feeling:  excited! My hubby is almost on his way to coming home on R&R

thankful:  for my sweet husband

weather:  Rain L

praying:  for safe travels for my husband

needing:  a hug from my husband

thinking: of all the things I need to get ready for my husbands arrival

loving:  looking at all the Christmas Lights during the holiday season


so what about you? what are you doing right now?

No comments: