Lucky In Love

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 142 - Four Books

I love to read... so much in fact that I have found that the library is the most economical way to support my habit. Request online and pick it up when its ready. So easy and FREE!!!

04.  Autobiographies... I can read in less than a day. I just read the Jaycee Dugard book. Be warned it was very graphic and heartbreaking. I also have read all three Tori Spelling books. And on my to read list is A Prairie Tale by Melissa Gilbert.

03.  Mysteries/Thrillers... I have more than likely read every book by Lisa Jackson! She is amazing! I also enjoy Catherine Coulter, Lisa Gardner, Linwood Barclay, and James Patterson.

02.  Magazines... I must have my People magazine. It is just my indulgence and a great way to escape the world for just a little bit.

01.  Nicholas Sparks... His books are incredible. Probably the only ones who can bring me to tears. And the movies are just never quite as good as the books.

No comments: