Lucky In Love

Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 140 - Six Places


06.  San Diego

Born and Raised.  Beautiful Weather all year round. Sea World, the Zoo, Old Town - the place where I met my husband

05.  Port Orchard
This will be my new home next summer until we pick up and come back to my hometown of San Diego.

04.  Hawaii
A place I would really like to visit one day before we have children.

03.  Italy
Another dream vacation I have on my mind... Milan, Rome, Sicily

02.  North Carolina
Home of my Mother In Law and a place I hope to visit frequently.

01.  Las Vegas
A place I have been to often, but will be visiting soon for the first time ever with my husband. Vegas never gets old. Time stands still and there isn't a clock in site. Lights, shows, great food, even better people watching.

No comments: