Lucky In Love

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 141 - Five Foods

05.  Chinese.... All time fave place for this cuisine is PF Changs - It is also the place that husband and I went on our very first date. We have been lucky enough to visit PF Changs in Seattle, San Jose, Baltimore, and San Diego. We will most likely be visiting the Vegas location soon as well.

04.  Sushi.... I love any roll with cream cheese. There is a hidden treasure in Downtown San Diego that is my absolute favorite place for inexpensive but delicious sushi rolls - Sushi Deli 3 on Broadway. Now if you feel like splurging a bit, then you should definitely visit Harney Sushi in Old Town.

03.  Seafood.... I love crab legs, lobster and salmon. The most amazing crab legs are in San Franscisco on the wharf at The Franciscan.  I was also able to indulge in seafood delicacies when I was on the east coast in Delaware and Maryland. And if you are in the mood for a good lobster bisque then head on over to Sammy's Woodfired Pizza. One of the best soups I have ever had.

02.  Can I count liquid refreshment as a food??? Because when I am dying of thirst there is nothing better than a large Sweet Tea from McDonalds. And when I treat myself on Sunday morning before Church I have to order my Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.

01.  Chocolate.... Twix, Nestle Crunch, and Butterfinger satisfy those chocolate cravings.



No comments: