Lucky In Love

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

47 days One at a Time

I was out of town last week and busy with my new niece the last few days that I haven't blogged. Days keep going by. Busy is good... makes the time go faster. Missing my hubby like crazy! Wish he was here... especially as work becomes stressful and I dont have the luxury of sitting with him each night to relax and discuss our day. I would really love to just fall into his chest and have him wrap his arms around me. I am happy that he does call me daily and we have our few minutes to hear each others voices. Looking forward to December when he comes homes on leave... our 1st Christmas and New Years together :-)  I have mailed two cards and he has received both. The first card took 2 weeks and the 2nd card took a week and a half. I mailed his first care package over a week and a half ago and he has not received it. He did get a package from the Chief Selects home in Washington with goodies. Time to start putting together his next box. He built some shelves for his room and has watched two seasons of Smallville. Two more seasons are on their way. There have also been no more reoccurence of his head aches... so it appears his blood pressure has lowered as has the temperature. Hubby had WiFi in his room for all of one night before it got shut down. And the WiFi at the Cafe is not dependable. He will be travelling again in September which makes me nervous. I like when he stays put. The only traveling I want him doing is the kind that brings him home.

No comments: