Lucky In Love

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 27 Tango

Hubby found WiFi at the Green Beans cafe this morning. We were able to chat off and on using the Tango app on our phones. Not the best connection but it is always wonderful to hear my hubby's voice. He does call every morning before he goes to bed. I'm so lucky we are able to chat. I'm glad he is at a remote fob with little activity and away from all the devastation that has been happening halfway around the world. There isnt much for him to do there but they keep them busy with work 12 hours a day. I dont know how families did this before internet. I mailed a card last Thursday and I'm still waiting to see when it will arrive before I send his first care package. It has been over a month since I said goodbye to my Chief. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks down. Every day is a day closer to home.

No comments: