Lucky In Love

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 22 - 6%

We are 6 % done with this deployment. 3 weeks down. I'm already planning things to do in December when hubby comes home on leave. He is working 8am-8pm Monday-Thursday & Saturdays. Fridays are afghan national holidays so he goes in a little later. Sunday mornings are reserved for worship services. I am so lucky that he has been able to call every day. That was my greatest fear when he left was that we wouldn't be able to talk. I finally got an address and am waiting to see how long it takes for him to get his card I sent before I send his first package. I have some things ready to be sent. He has internet at work so I email him all the time... it is my way of text messaging :-)  This time apart is so difficult, but I have to remind myself that next year when we have no debt we will have the most amazing life together. I miss him so much it hurts. I have saved all our emails since the day we met and was reading those this morning. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

No comments: