Lucky In Love

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 8 Staying Busy

I awoke to an email that my husband would be finally traveling.  I am trying to stay busy to keep my mind off of missing him so terribly. It doesn't work. I still think about him every second. So I am at the zoo with my niece and nephew when I receive an email... Flight cancelled until 8 am sunday morning and they get to sit at the airport all night long. Our soldiers defend our country and they get treated like crap. It is just unbelievable to me how disorganized the military really is. I have to remember why this deployment will benefit us in the end. He is paying off his bills over this next year and we will begin our life together debt free. But jeez.... he is sweating his ass off and being treated like crap for every penny. Thank god he retires next year upon his return.

No comments: