Lucky In Love

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 4 Monday

I got to talk to my husband.. Yay!  They haven't done much since he arrived. Some paperwork and a couple of briefs. I am waiting anxiously to hear about his flight for the next day... "we don't know when we are leaving now".  And now that I have made myself comfortable with the change of destination... "i'm not being sent there anymore. I'm going to another place now." 

I am new at this military life. I have definitely learned a few things... they have no idea what they are doing and when they are doing it. They fly by the seat of their pants. Itineraries change last minute constantly. I have to ask why are we over there? It is overcrowded and they have no where to send the 100 or more soldiers that have arrived. Why do you need them if there is no room for them?  Seriously?!! They could be home at their regular jobs with their families instead of lying around doing nothing in 110 degree weather. Rant over...

Another line for the phone so our time is short. He did get internet though.. Hallelujah!

I rush back to my desk to immediately begin researching this new possible destination... never heard of the place. Very little information out there, but Thank you Jesus.. there is a USO - my lifeline!

Until tomorrow.... I love you my chief with all my heart!  I'm praying that you all know very soon when and where you are headed.

No comments: