Lucky In Love

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 11 Getting in a Groove

I am loving that my husband is stationary for the week and has access to the phone w/his free calling card. He called and we chatted for a while. Very nice!  He had spent his day helping the remainder of his group unload the truck with their bags and get them checked in.  He also found out exactly where he will be going and what he will be doing when he gets there.  He is going to a small FOB on the western side of the country. He will be the Network Project Manager responsible for the install of the network to six satellite FOB's. He will be in charge of the contractors setting up the network. He is really excited!  I'm happy he was finally given his orders and will be working soon. It will make the days go by quicker... I hope.  I've been busy with work and Vacation Bible School. It definitely helps me get through the days. Although I am still constantly thinking about my husband.

No comments: