Lucky In Love

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 3 - Overcrowding

I am so thankful for the daily phone call I get, however, short it may be. There are lines now for the phones. We get our hellos, I love yous, and how was your day.  I am up getting ready for church when I get my phone call.  Again so happy to hear his voice. But due to overcrowding he will probably not be sent to his original destination.  I immediately begin researching the alternative he has been given. Not so bad. They have a USO (thank god). I'm doing alright. Staying busy. My mind is always on what time is it there? What is the temperature? Is he sleeping? Is he awake? Are they actually working? Is he safe? 

Church had the best message that I so needed to hear.  Stop negative thinking and think about God's word.  I'm trying so very hard to stay positive. I know this journey will go by quickly, but until I know where my husband will be and he gets into a routine I just can't stop my mind from going in a million different directions.

I haven't slept well the last few nights. I'm hoping once he has reached his destination and a routine is set up, then I will be alright.

No comments: