Lucky In Love

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 287 Fridays Letters



I've been reading Fridays Letters for quite a while now. It's one of my favorite blogs to read. So I'm taking the plunge and writing my first Fridays Letters post.

Dear Husband:  Thank you for calling me daily even if its just to say I love you. You are so far away and hearing your voice makes my day.

Dear OB/GYN:  Thank you for agreeing that surgery was the best option for removing my cysts. Even though you found endometriosis, you were able to save my right ovary and have been so encouraging in my future ability to have babies of my own.

Dear Nieces & Nephew:  Thank you for your infectious laughter, bright smiles and unconditional love. Watching you all grow up and being able be like a 2nd mommy means the whole world to me.

Dear McDonalds:  Thank you for having the BEST sweet tea in Southern California. I'm enjoying my first sweet tea in 2 weeks as I write this post.

Dear Library: Thank you for making ordering books online so easy And with as quickly as I read a book, I am grateful that you always have current selections available and it doesnt cost me a dime.

1 comment:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Sounds like an amazing OB/GYN! Love that your husband calls you... and you officially have made me miss my nieces and nephews! hahaha great post!