Lucky In Love

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 270 - Aloha

We are still waiting to find out when the hubby gets to come home, but he has decided to take 30 days off before going back to work. And that means we get to take a Vacation... to Hawaii!!! I have never been and am so so excited! Officially he has 70 days left and I just can't believe that sometime in the next 2-3 months I will be heading to Washington. It's really bittersweet... I am so excited to move and begin my life with my husband, but so sad to leave behind family and friends. But I will be visiting San Diego often and moving back as soon as we possibly can. I still have so much to do before I move... appointments, setting up insurance for the cars, filing for unemployment (so lucky to have found out that I am eligible), getting the U-Haul set up for the big move at the end of June/July. But right now I am just so excited that this deployment will be over and I will get to be with my husband every day. No more spending holidays apart. No more long distance. And Hawaii!! The sun, the sand, the beach, the ocean, Pearl Harbor, and days spent with my handsome hubby!! I can't wait!

No comments: