Lucky In Love

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 286 Confessional


I've read blogs for a couple of years and have always been a "lurker" but I've decided it's time to get out there and do a link up.

So I confess...

1. I'm 10 days post op and finally got to drive today... Wasn't even out of the house for more than an hour and almost got hit twice. Much prefer recouping in bed. #payattentionpeople

2. I'm seriously going through Starbucks withdrawals due to number one above. #ventiskinnymochaplease

3. I've been off work for two weeks and was just approved a third week off. I am secretly hoping I may be able leave the house and enjoy a Starbucks and get a pedicure. #prettytoesinmyfuture

4. Counting down the days until my husband is home in my arms. We have a tentative date but that could get completely changed because the navy likes to leave you living in limbo. #livinginlimbonotfunforthisplanner

5. Post operative nausea is really no fun and I about died when I picked up a prescription that cost me $40 with my insurance. But I'm thankful I have that insurance. #thankful

6. I'm counting down the days until I walk out of my job for the very last time. Because I'm really going to enjoy moving to washington and not working for a long while :-) After working non stop for 22 years I think I deserve a break. #umploymentinmyfuture

7. And to conclude... I confess that being diagnosed with Endometriosis has rocked my world! I've been reading blogs for a couple of years now, including infertility & adoption blogs. Now I know God had me reading those to prepare my heart for my diagnosis. I truly know I'm not alone and for that I am grateful! #endosucks #gratefulforblogs

No comments: