Lucky In Love

Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 136 - Ten Day Challenge

Ten Secrets... this may take me all afternoon to write... maybe just some facts


10.  I drink at least one cup of coffee every morning

09.  I have worked for the same company for 7 1/2 years 

08.  I would love to go back to school, but have no idea what to study... thinking about Finance

07.  I enjoy reading and can typically finish a book in a day or two

06.  I collect turtles and dragonfly knick knacks

05.  I made my own bouquet for my wedding and proudly display it in a vase

04.  I have travelled to Seattle, Canada, New Orleans, Washington DC, Delaware, Maryland, New Orleans, Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley and San Francisco in the last ten months.

03.  I will be adding Las Vegas to my travels in the next month.

02.  I took my first airplane ride at the age of 21

01.  I just did my budget through next June and can pay off two credit cards in the next six months

And on a side note:  Hubby got his leave approved. I am so excited to see him. 15 whole days together!

No comments: