Lucky In Love

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 112 - Eight Month Anniversary

Today we have been married for eight months... God just knew what he was doing when my husband and I met!  We had a short courtship and a long distance one as well. But every day I fall more in love. It really is true when they say you will just know. I was single for a great portion of my life so falling in love and being married is so sacred and special to me. I really never thought I would meet somebody. But patience is a virture and there really is somebody out there for us all. Being apart isnt easy but waking up every day knowing we have the rest of our lives together puts a smile on my face and gets me through each day. Each day I think of all the things we will get to do... traveling, having babies, going to the movies... Next summer cannot come quick enough. I am ready to get this deployment over with.

As of now I am really looking forward to my husbands leave next month. Right in time for the holidays! I cant wait to spend our first christmas together and new years.

Next Friday I get to stand next to my baby sister as she marries. Its been an exciting year and is only getting better.

1 comment:

Arielle said...

Does sound like an exciting year! New follower over from Kelly's Korner:)
http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/