Lucky In Love

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Answers

Updating so I can remember this journey.

August was my HSG and it came back all clear. It did however completely mess up my cycle and cause me to spot for 15 days straight :-( But thankful it came back clear.

September was hubby's turn. My OB office calls with their interpretation of the results and immediately refer us to Seattle Reproductive Medicine.

Last Friday was our consultation and the confirmation I knew was coming. We will not conceive on our own. Hubby's results came back completely normal - Thank Goodness! However, due to my age and lack of a left ovary the odds of conceiving on our own are not good. I was so glad our insurance pays for this consultation and the ultrasound I received the same day. I have one follicle ready to go so thankfully I do ovulate monthly. Our insurance covers 3 IUIs so as soon as a positive OPK appears I call and set up our IUIS for the next day. I got that positive OPK this morning so I will be calling and getting my appointment for tomorrow. I waver from complete positivity and the complete opposite. If this doesn't work, then IVF is our only option. And that is not covered by insurance. It's so expensive.

I'm trying to be positive and optimistic. I'm praying this is our chance!

No comments: