Lucky In Love

Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 301 - Fridays Letters


Dear General in Afghanistan, Thank you for finally signing my husband's Letter of Release. He's finally coming home. And he's coming home early. I will forever be grateful that you granted his request.
Dear Work, It hasn't been that much fun being back for a week, but I will be leaving you here soon. Really not going to miss you.
Dear Washington State, I look forward to getting to know you next month. And I am really excited about the cooler weather. Just keep the rain away for a little bit, pretty please.
Dear Endometriosis, The nausea you have plagued me with this morning has not been fun.  Please stop!
Dear Pycnogenol, I really really hope you help with the above mentioned letter to endo and nausea. Praying you make a difference.
Dear Forty Club, I hope you take it easy on me since I have to deal with the Endo mentioned above. But I did have a wonderful Wednesday celebrating my birthday with family.
Dear Hubby, I love you and am so happy you will be home soon. XOXO


No comments: